- Web Application Development
- Web Application Enhancements
- Re-Engineering of Existing Application
- E-Learning Portals
- E-Commerce Portals
- Development on all operating systems – Unix, Windows, MS Azure etc.
- Databases – Oracle, DB2, SYBASE, MS SQL, etc.
- Application servers – IBM Websphere, ilog, JRules, BEA Web logic, Oracle, etc.
- Enterprise Architecture – J2EE, .NET, C#, VB, VC++, C, C++.
- Php and open source technologies.
- US based Project Management Office (PMO).
- Reduced defects.
- Shorter turnaround time.
- Matured processes and methodologies.
- Leverage of existing best practices and artifact templates.
- Advantage of a flexible global delivery model for application development.
- Quick team ramp-up and ramp-down based on project needs.
- Mobile Application Development.
Global KTech has a well-defined and mature application maintenance process which allows effective capture, reporting resolution of maintenance requests. This process supports a distributed delivery environment wherein work responsibilities can be effectively divided between the various organizations depending on the criticality of the requests.
- Application Support
- Technical Helpdesk Support
- Upgrades and Patches
- Service Level Agreements based support services
- 24×7 Support & Maintenance of application systems
We bring a flexible, experienced and dedicated testing team to provide services and solutions delivering quality applications. Our services and solutions help you to build robust, dependable, scalable & secure software products/applications. We combine our extensive industry experience and sophisticated tools (Commercial as well as Open Source) for performing comprehensive software testing to uncover all the risks associated with your software product or application. Our Independent Verification and Validation often yields the best possible quality software as a result of our unbiased testing effort. We believe that our clients can achieve superior quality with a separate group doing software testing and validation compared to an in-house team.
Our application testing includes Functional, Structural, Component, Integration, Regression, Performance, Compatibility and Web-specific testing.
Our Performance testing includes load and stress, scalability and capacity testing.
Simulation user environments, reproducing usage scenarios, user interface navigation and responsiveness.